Mt St Michael’s College has a current staffing level of 120 employees made up of teaching and support staff.
The Application Process
Positions available are advertised on Seek.com.au. In addition, teaching and senior leadership positions are advertised in the Education section of the Careers lift-out in the Courier Mail newspaper.
Applications should include the following documentation:
- a covering letter;
- a document containing written responses to the Selection Criteria;
- a Curriculum Vitae outlining qualifications and experience with the position as advertised;
- and the names and contact details of three professional referees –
- Teaching positions should include your current Principal as a referee
- Non-Teaching positions should include your current Manager
Applications are to reach the College by 4pm on the specified closing date. Applications should be addressed to the Principal and should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your application be shortlisted, you will be asked to provide the following documentation at the time of interview
- Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications and copy of Teacher Registration.
- Non-Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications, Current Blue Card and First Aid (if required for position).
All offers of employment at the College are made by the Principal, acting on behalf of the governing body of the College, the Board of Directors of Mt St Michael’s College Ltd.
The terms and condition of employment at the College, for teachers and non-teaching staff are drawn from MA000077 Education Services (Teachers) Award 2010 MA000076 Educational Services (Schools) General Staff Award 2010 and the Catholic Employing Authorities Single Enterprise Collective Agreement – Religious Institute Schools of Queensland.
- SEEK Advertisement – Senior English and Humanities (Semester 2 , 2019)
- Selection Criteria – Senior English and Humanities (Semester 2, 2019)
- SEEK Advertisement – Psychologist and College Counsellor (Part-time) 2019
- Selection Criteria – Psychologist and College Counsellor (Part-time) 2019
- Role Description – Psychologist and College Counsellor (Part-time) 2019
- Program Leader – Career Pathways 2019
- SEEK advertisement – Program Leader, Career Pathways 2019 (Semester 2)