Policies are continually reviewed in relation to Government legislation and best educational practice. The College Board has responsibility for the former and the College Principal has responsibility for the latter.
The following policies may be particularly useful and others are available on request.
- Assessment and Reporting Policy
- Complaints Management Policy
- Enrolment Policy
- Fees Policy
- Positive Relationships Policy - Students
- Student Protection Processes
- Student Responsible Behaviour Policy
- WHS Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
The Annual School Report is available in June each year as required by legislation. This report provides a complete picture of the College and all education programs.