The Mt St Michael’s College Sisters of Charity Scholarship was established to provide financial support to a young woman from a disadvantaged background for her secondary schooling education at MSM.
Applications for scholarship will be advertised via the College website, local Parish newsletters and via direct contact with Catholic Primary schools.
The scholarship is open to prospective future students with the following criteria:
- The student is not to be enrolled at Mt St Michael’s College at the time of being offered the scholarship.
- The student and their family are to demonstrate support for the ethos and values of Mt St Michael’s College.
- The student is to demonstrate a commitment to achieving their academic potential.
- The student and their family is to be identified as experiencing financial hardship.
- The student is an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Resident in Queensland.
A scholarship awarded for longer than one year is subject to an annual review.
The College has assistance available for current families suffering financial hardship. For further information please contact the Finance Manager at email@example.com.